- Radiology: Trained staff will acquire diagnostic digital radiographs to aid our veterinarians in getting an inside look, should your pet require x-rays.
- Ultrasound: Sometimes ultrasound is more effective than x-ray to visualize internal organs, and soft tissues. Our veterinarians can use our in-house ultrasound machine to assist in diagnosis of many internal diseases.
- Electrocardiogram: Our veterinarians can assess the function of your pet's heart in hospital.
- Blood Pressure Monitoring: Just like humans, our pets can have blood pressure that is too high or too low. Our in-hospital equipment can detect and monitor any issues that may be affecting your pet's health.
- In-House Laboratory: We can provide "while-you-wait" results for blood analysis, urinalysis and fecal analysis, as well as skin and ear cytology to get your pet the treatment they need faster.
- We also work with an off-site laboratory to provide the more involved and complex testing that we are unable to offer in our hospital.